Left Field - Black Maria 15oz Selvedge Denim - Greaser FitLeft Field NYC
This is the best looking black Sulphur dye selvedge denim on the market. This deep black denim was developed with a nice long grain running down the warp. Due to the nature of Extra Long Staple cotton they get a bit of a dull oily looking sheen from wear that looks like they are straight out of a 60's Peter Fonda Biker Movie.
• 15 oz Extra long staple cotton selvedge denim - Green/White Line Selvedge. Comparable to Zimbabwe cotton
• Skull logo on inside rivets and tacks
• All copper US made Universal Fastener hardware
• American made bandana pocket bags out of heavy twill for durability
• Navy foil embossed Bovine patch
• Hidden rivets on back pockets
• Hidden selvedge coin pocket
• Crafted with pride in the USA
The extra long staple cotton is from a region of western China that is similar in length to Zimbabwe Cotton (considered the best cotton used in denim) but longer than pima. This cotton has to be hand picked to maintain the staple length since using modern machinery shortens the length. The softer cotton allows the indigo dye deeper penetration and is know for it's durability, strength and softness.
The Greaser fit is a well balanced slim-straight fit with a very slight taper. This cut is loosely based on an 80's 501 cut which has a medium-high rise and a very flattering cut. Note: All Left Field denim comes as a 34" inseam. We offer free chainstitch hemming on all denim purchases. Please add this product to your cart and select your desired inseam from the drop down. (A 100% discount will automatically be applied with a denim purchase).
Please call or email with any questions about the fit, etc of Left Field denim.